Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You Talkin' To Me?

 

This picture was taken to send to John in order to reassure him that his child was alive and unscathed.  I know you are thinking "What on Earth is she talking about?"  Well, yesterday I had a good scare when I picked him up from the daycare.  The owner informed me that he climbed up and out of his high chair and fell on to the floor.  What makes this worse is that he was in the back porch that has been closed in which has a concrete slab with outdoor/indoor carpet. Not a lot of cushion there! I think my dad summed it up the best when he said, "The good Lord was looking after this child."  I do not want to even think about the injuries that could have resulted from a fall like this, yet he does not even have a scratch or a bump on him.  His feelings were hurt and it gave him a little bit of a scare, but all and all, he is okay. Whew! (sigh of relief)  Hopefully it scared him enough, that now he will not even think about climbing out of the high chair, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment